First-time investments can be daunting, especially for the risk adverse. But understanding the real estate market and the types of investments available will help you make the best choice.
We have a bit of a role reversal for today’s Capital Gains podcast. It's an interview with host Jonathan Twombly by Okeoma Moronu for The Happy Lawyer Project podcast.
In this episode, Jonathan shares his insight into the real estate market and how you can make a safe, sound investment.
- The benefits of real estate investment
- Is buying a home a good real estate investment?
- The difference between an active and passive real estate investment
- Making an investment as part of a syndicate
- What return can you expect from real estate investment?
Connect with Jonathan Twombly
Find more great content from Jonathan at www.twobridgesmgmt.com.
Connect with Okeoma Moronu
Find more episodes of The Happy Lawyer Project podcast at TheHappyFamilyLawyer.com