While MrBeast's net worth is impressive, his philanthropy is even more inspiring. With an estimated net worth of $25 Million in 2022, he's one of the top YouTuber earners. When it comes to philanthropy, MrBeast has donated millions of dollars to charity, donated over 100 cars, raised $20 million to plant 20 million trees, given away a private island, and more. Let's learn more about MrBeast.
What is MrBeast's Net Worth?
MrBeast estimated net worth is estimated at $54 million as of October 2022.
He's YouTube's highest-earning content creator in 2022, with over 105 million subscribers and $54 million net growth, according to Forbes.
However, other sources say MrBeast is worth approximately $54 million, while still others estimate his net worth to be $60 million or $100 when other sources of income are added.
Who Is MrBeast?
MrBeast's real name is Jimmy Donaldson. Born in Kansas, U.S.A., he's an American YouTuber and content creator. He began his YouTube channel and career on February 19, 2012, and rose to become the top YouTube earner and the most followed content creator with a net worth of $54 million (estimated).
Here's his full profile:
- MrBeast Net Worth: $25 million (estimated)
- Name: Jimmy Donaldson
- Online alias: MrBeast
- Gender: Male
- MrBeast's height: 1.82 m (nearly 6 ft)
- Age: 24 Years (Born May 7, 1998)
- Place of Birth: Kansas, U.S.A.
- Profession: YouTuber, Content creator, Philanthropist
- Main YouTube Channel: MrBeast
- Charity: #TeamTrees, Beast Philanthropy
How Does MrBeast Make His Money?
MrBeast is a top YouTube earner, and his YouTube Channels are his primary source of income. On average, MrBeast reportedly earns over $8 to $10 million monthly from various income sources:
- YouTube channels
- YouTube advertisements (Ad revenue)
- Sponsorships and brand deals
- Products (Merchandise)
- Social media
MrBeast's Net Worth: His YouTube Channel
MrBeast's primary source of income is from his YouTube channels. His primary YouTube Channel is MrBeast which has 105+ subscribers as of October 2022 and over 17.4 billion video views. This earns him $3 -5 million monthly gross revenue, minus in-video brand deals.
MrBeast Makes $3 To $5 Million Per Month From His Youtube Channels
He runs a total of 6 YouTube channels with over 186+ million subscribers combined:
- MrBeast [105 million subscribers]. For his MrBeast “crazy videos" and stunts.
- Beast Philanthropy [10+ million subscribers]. MrBeast philanthropy work.
- MrBeast Gaming (28.7 million subscribers). For playing video games with popular YouTubers.
- MrBeast Shorts [15.3+ million subscribers]. His short videos.
- BeastReacts [19.1 million subscribers]. His reactions to various other videos.
- MrBeast 2 [7.14 million subscribers]. He posts vlogs documenting his everyday life.
MrBeast's Net Worth: His Ad Revenue
MrBeast also earns most of his millions from YouTube AdSense revenue. The higher the YouTube video views, the higher the AdSense C.P.M. (clicks per 1000 impressions) rate. His average video CPM is $5 per thousand views. At 283 million views (Naibuzz) this equates to $1.4 million in net earnings.
MrBeast's Net Worth: His Sponsorships And Brand Deals
Brands largely sponsor MrBeast's YouTube content because of his great videos and large following. He partners with brands and charges them around $1 million per month to promote their products in his videos. His first brand deal opportunity was a $10,000 deal with Quidd. And more brands have followed, like Honey, Apex Legends, Dragon City, and Coinbase, adding more revenue.
MrBeast's Net Worth: His Social Media Presence
MrBeast also partners with other brands on his other social media platforms, where he has a large following:
- Twitter: 1.5 million followers
- Instagram: 19.9 million followers
- Facebook: 9.7 million followers
It’s not clear how much he charges brands to post stuff on his social media channels.
MrBeast's Net Worth: His Merchandise
Merchandise income earns MrBeast around $2.25 million per month. In 2021, when MrBeast made an estimated $54 million, reports say around HALF came from merchandise sales. He has an active merchandise line, a delivery-only fast-food restaurant chain, and sometimes sells products featured in his videos.
- Shop Mr Beast dot com Clothesline. This MrBeast's online store sells branded merchandise products including hoodies, school bags, t-shirts, accessories, and more.
- MrBeast Burger. This is MrBeast's delivery-only fast-food restaurant chain for burgers, french fries, desserts, canned beverages, and more. It’s currently in 1000+ locations in North America and Europe.
How Does MrBeast Spend His Money?
There isn't much information about how MrBeast spends his $54 million net worth. He uses most of it for content production, gives it away to random people, and donates most of it to charity.
MrBeast Net Worth: MrBeast Monthly Video Production Budget Is $3 Million
MrBeast has confirmed that he spends as much as he makes monthly producing content, including giving away money. He once gave away a million dollars. As of August 2020, he spent at least $3 million monthly on content production costs, staff salaries, rent, and more.
MrBeast's Net Worth: His Properties
Different sources show that Jimmy Donaldson owns a few large properties in different locations, including Kansas, Georgia, Los Angeles, Las Vegas, and New York. No report has a clear estimate of how much his properties are worth. On April 1, 2021, MrBeast purchased a mansion that cost $55 million in Coral Gables, Florida, on the Atlantic Ocean.
MrBeast's Net Worth: His Cars
MrBeast's YouTube career has funded his taste in cars. He owns an expensive and luxurious car collection that includes:
- BMW 3 Series: $41,745
- Tesla Model 3: $46,440
- Nissan Armada: $53,495
- Tesla Model S: $90,000
- BMW i8 Coupe: $149,000
- Lamborghini Huracan Spyder: $229,000
- Lamborghini Gallardo: $1,02,000
MrBeast Net Worth: Stunt Philanthropy
MrBeast started his "stunt philanthropy" in 2018 when he began giving away money to strangers. In one popular video, MrBeast gave $1,000 to strangers, making millions of fans subscribe to his channels. Another time, MrBeast gave his pizza delivery guy a $10,000 tip. And another time, he filmed a video giving away $10,000 to a homeless person. He has given away hundreds of thousands of dollars and once, even $1 million. These acts of charity exploded his views.
MrBeast's Net Worth: Finger On The App
In June 2020, Mr Beast launched a multiplayer endurance game, Finger on the App, as part of his partnership with Brooklyn-based art collective MSCHF. Players had to hold a finger on their phone screen while the app was open, and the last player to remove their finger would win $25,000. Four people won $20,000 each after 70+ hours. In Finger on the App 2, released in March 2021, a 19-year-old man won $100,000 after 51 hours of the game, and the runners-up won $20,000.
What Charitable Donations Has MrBeast Made?
MrBeast has raised money and donated to many charitable organizations across his career. Here are a few examples of his donations and charity:
- He has donated millions across the U.S. to the Veterans Army Wounded Warrior Program.
- December 2018: Donated $100,000 worth of clothing and assorted items to a homeless shelter and $10,000 to YouTuber Ian Rylett to help with medical bills.
- March 2019: Donated $100,000 to the Make-A-Wish Foundation.
- May 2019: Donated $10,000 to YouTuber Braden Barty to help with medical bills.
- September 2019: Donated $1,000,000 to the National Association for the Deaf.
- November 2019: Donated $50,000 to the St. Jude Children's Research Hospital.
- December 2019: Donated $10,000 to YouTuber Elijah Daniel to help with medical bills.
- February 2020: MrBeast again donated $200,000 to the Australian wildfires relief fund.
- March 2020. He donated $100,000 to the World Wildlife Fund.
- May 2020. Donated $100,000 to the Equal Justice Initiative.
- And more!
MrBeast Philanthropy: The Team Trees
In October 2019, MrBeast and Mark Rober, a former NASA engineer, launched a #TeamTrees fundraising challenge. The goal was to raise $20 million within three months for the Arbor Day Foundation to plant trees. Within 2 months, they'd surpassed the $20 million goal and raised $23 million. They have since planted over 20 million trees.
What is MrBeast's real name?
MrBeast's real name is Jimmy Donaldson.
How much money does MrBeast have?
MrBeast has millions. His net worth from YouTube is estimated at $25 million. He has other sources of income. He generated $54 million In 2021.
How does MrBeast make his money?
MrBeast makes most of his money from his YouTube channels, with over 186+ million subscribers. His other sources of income are ad revenue, a clothing line, mobile gaming, BeastPhilanthropy, Beast Burger delivery-only restaurant, brand sponsorships, and social media platforms.
What are some of MrBeast's most popular videos?
- "We Delivered 100 Pizzas To Random Houses"
- "Paying People $10,000 To Eat Ghost Pepper”
- "How Many Balloons Does It Take To Float?"
- "I Bought A Car Using Only Pennies"
- "If You Can Carry $1,000,000, You Keep It!"
What awards has MrBeast won?
MrBeast has received nominations for many prominent awards, including:
- 2019: Won Breakout Creator at the Streamy Awards
- 2020: Won different Streamy Awards: Creator of the Year, Live Special, Social Good: Creator Social Good: Nonprofit N.G.O., and the YouTuber of the year award
- 2021: Was nominated for Favorite Male Social Star at the Kids' Choice Awards.
- 2022: won the Kids' Choice Awards and the Favorite Male Creator award.
How many YouTube channels does MrBeast have?
- MrBeast has 6 YouTube channels
- MrBeast: 105 million subscribers
- Beast Philanthropy: 10+ million subscribers
- MrBeast Gaming: 28.7 million subscribers
- MrBeast Shorts: 15.3+ million subscribers
- BeastReacts: 19.1 million subscribers
- MrBeast 2: 7.14 million subscribers
MrBeast has a great life. He uses his $25 million net worth to achieve success. The three key lessons we can learn from MrBeast are: Make Money, enjoy life, and give back to society.
Want To Learn About More Entrepreneurs Who’ve Created Great Wealth?
Check out these stories…
Rod Khleif, who lost his entire 800 real estate portfolio, and then rebuilt from the ground up.
Peter Diamandis net worth, meet the “other” space entrepreneur who’s amassed hundreds of millions of dollars.
Larry Ellison, whose net worth is in the billions.
Tom Wheelwright, the tax strategist who helps entrepreneurs pay zero taxes… legally.